ChangeCraft partners with organizations seeking new focus, targets, or vehicles for how they do the work, offering a different type of strategic process that leads to more exciting, dynamic and adaptive futures. ChangeCraft’s eyes are not simply on the final product, but on ensuring the organization has the ability to iterate, revise, and adapt over time.
Examples of ChangeCraft’s tools include:
- Scenario design to examine opportunities for growth or direction shifts
- Experiment hubs to rapidly trial ideas
- Unexpected conversations to drive peripheral learnings that feed into strategy work
- Action research to clarify a client’s niche in the marketplace
- Learning in motion to help an organization learn and apply these learnings to programs or service offerings
- Future perfect to build visions of organizational futures